AHHH it’s soo hard to decide which one i want to dooo :/ . SO can you guys help me figure out?
I can’t do them. I just…. I can’t.
I tried watching one of his videos right now & I can’t stop crying.
I’ll make a few of them but it’s just so freaking sad.
I watched a video he posted a year ago talking about him being alone &………. Lord.
skills i have mastered
- not texting back
- eating copious amounts of food in one setting
- painting my nails like a blind pre-schooler
- sleeping a lot
- being single
So I wake up this morning, and my brain is all
You’re going to fail all of your classes and get kicked out of school and you have no idea what you’re doing why are you sleeping this is not okay you’re lazy as hell and you’ll never make it in life and
So basically I’m all
And then all that’s left is trying to be like
Damn… I need to stop..
I need a hug…
Biggest Drama Queen:
Best Friends Forever:
Most Likely to Stay the Same:
Most Likely to Get Married:
Most Likely to Run the World:
Most Likely to Succeed:
Most Likely to Sleep in Class:
Most Likely to Get in a Fight:
Most likely to die at a young age:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT WAS OK
10 Relationship Killers
Every relationship is bound to have its problems. Some are fixable with a little communication and effort, but others are sure-fire relationship killers. Here are 10 to watch out for:
1. Being too into yourself. Your relationship will never work if it’s all about you. It takes two people to be in a relationship together and you both matter. Being totally self-absorbed is a guaranteed way to see your relationship fizzle.
2. Letting your friends get in the way. Whether it’s spending too much time with your friends, letting them influence your decisions or over-sharing intimate details of your relationship – letting your friends get in the way can make your relationship feel overcrowded and is sure to get old fast.
3. Not communicating. Not being open and honest with each other about your feelings, what you are up to, or what you really want out of the relationship is a slippery slope to relationship failure. You’ll never make it work if you don’t know what the other person is thinking and feeling.
4. Making assumptions. Assuming that you know what the other person is feeling or what they want is a bad habit to get into. When you assume you know it all instead of asking them, or talking about things, you’ve shut down the lines of communication. You’re also taking it for granted that you know them so well that you don’t need to ask their opinion.
Diet ideas: Eat whatever you want, and if anyone tries to lecture you about your weight, eat them too.